Thursday, May 29, 2008

being positive

Today I'm being thankful for the little things;


dishwasher

nice gas stove

all the new appliances (that came with the apartment)

a toilet door that closes properly and lacks the smell of dead things under the sink

the lack of mice, rats, maggots, moths, huntsmans, assorted other spiders, other creatures of the night (at least for now)

the sea breeze

a beautiful blue sky today

cheyenne's new job has made her happy

nice neighbors

trader joes

walking

eucalyptus trees everywhere

the smell of spring

small birds

better shows on tv

I finally got skype AND headphones

music!

art

good health

healthy kids

and lots more

feel free to add what little things you are thankful for....





some days it takes me a long time to think of one thing.... those days, all the more, I have to be thankful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful you live in Long Beach! And you did my grocery shopping! Also, I'm thankful Madeline is back to running the house amok - her fever broke :)
~Staci